The Parent Booster Club is a parent run and parent sponsored 501c3 organization dedicated to the Piedmont Hills High School students, teachers, athletics and administration.
Please visit our new site
to learn more.
The Piedmont Hills Parent Booster Club Supports:
- The student body as a whole
- Athletics fundraising and support
- Teachers subsidized classroom needs
- Physical campus upgrades
- We work with Administration to establish goals for annual improvement projects.
- We strive to maintain Piedmont Hills High School as a quality educational campus for its students.
The Boosters Meet the Third Tuesday of each Month, in the Teachers Lounge Area of the School, (next to the school bank), Park near the Teachers Parking Area, and enter the hall and turn to the right. Check our calendar for updates.